Monday, December 31, 2007

Aunt Joyce and Uncle Jon Visit

What a nice surprise we had yesterday! Steven's Uncle Jon and Aunt Joyce called us and said they were 2 hours away from us and wanting to come for a quick visit. All these family members coming to surprise us (Remember that my parents surprised me just two days before - see post below)...We love it! It was so nice to meet them both and Caitlin just loved Aunt Joyce and was playing peek-a-boo with Uncle Jon. Aunt Joyce has that loving Grandma quality about her. Being that she has two grand kids of her own it probably comes naturally, and I think that drew Caitlin to her. Kids somehow know these things. I have not met too many members of Steven's family, so it was nice that they stopped by to see us. They said we need to have a reunion and bring the family together. I agreed and said I'd provide the shirts! Ha ha ha... Working at Disney I would always see the family reunion groups with their matching shirts. That's it! I'll tell Aunt Joyce that we all need to meet at Disney World!

Aunt Joyce and Caitlin


Steve, Uncle Jon, Aunt Joyce, and Caitlin
I just noticed how much Steve and Uncle Jon resemble eachother. That's pretty neat!
Hey Donna, if you're reading this then you can see the school bus you bought her. She loves that bus. It's her favorite toy! She loves taking the little people out of the bus...and then chewing on them!

1 comment:

Yvonne Crawford said...

Glad you all had a nice visit!