Friday, December 28, 2007

A Germ Infested Christmas

Here's how the story goes. The day after my last post I got a call from the daycare to pick up Caitlin because she had a fever. I took her to the doctor and was told she had an ear infection. Now a week later she still is extremely congested with a bad cold, but I've been told these things take awhile to go away. For the past week she's been waking up throughout the night, because I guess she feels miserable poor child. That's where the fun began. Next thing was that the day before Christmas Steve came down with a very bad sore throat, which then turned into bronchitis. On Christmas I came down with bronchitis and started getting fevers. Yesterday I was 103.6 off and on all day and night. Thus, we had a germ infested Christmas. This is the first time I've had any energy to do anything. I must be getting better!



Caitlin's First Christmas - Her new Animal Train Toys



The Excitement of Wrapping Paper!


On a more positive note, I lost my pregnancy weight finally! Well, I thought I had, so I asked Steve to take a photo. Then when I went to the doctor for my bronchitis situation, the nurse that weighed me said, "hmm, I didn't think you weighed that much." Thanks?!

4 comments:

Yvonne Crawford said...

oh how sad. :-( Sorry your Christmas was all sick. That is so not fun. Supposedly 6 months and then get gets better. It becomes a blur when all of the colds run into together. You're doing better than me. I pulled Callum out of day care when he was 1 year old only after 4 days. It was the stomach bug and him losing 5 pounds that did it for me. Good luck to you!

Yvonne

Linda Storey said...

Thanks Von! It is hard and I just heard from a friend that she'll have a continuous runny nose from this point on. GREAT!

Yvonne Crawford said...

Yes, that is pretty much true. Callum and Mia have been healthy for a good month and 1/2 but Callum started coughing today and I feel it coming too. Oh YAY!

Lori said...

Love the look of the Christmas outfit with the matching "shoes" Linda. She is just so cute. Can hardly wait to see her tomorrow.