Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Moseley Family

My friends Donna and Gerald came for a visit from Orlando with their son David during the Thanksgiving weekend. We had a great time catching up and they absolutely spoiled Caitlin and took Steve and I out for a nice anniversary dinner. Steve and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary with them. Hopefully, it'll be our turn to go visit them soon and we can all go to DisneyWorld together!

Donna feeding Caitlin some yummy carrots and rice baby food

Donna bought Caitlin lots of toys and clothing, which was very appreciated by both Caitlin and I!


Steve and I out to dinner with Donna and Gerald. David was babysitting Caitlin.
We miss you already!!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Donna looks like she is really enjoying her time with Caitlin. Bet she would have loved to have had a little girl to dress up - much more fun that shopping for boys.

Yvonne Crawford said...

I disagree with your mom. I like to shop equally for boys and girls! It's so much easier for me to shop for Callum, especially toys.

And wow, I can't believe David babysat Caitlin, how old is he now?

Yvonne

Linda Storey said...

David is 16 this week. Happy Birthday David!!!