Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Last night I had a little birthday party for Steve. Life changes when you have a child! Instead of going out to a fancy restaurant and then to the local pub for some cocktails, we had our neighbor's over for dinner with their two boys. It was fun, but very hectic. Three kids all under the age of three. OH MY! I made what I think was a nice meal, but it was hard to manage getting everything out of the oven at the same time, while taking care of my cranky child. Yesterday she fought her afternoon nap for an hour and then only slept for a half hour. I think she may be teething, but you never know. So of all days she was a cranky pants for Steve's birthday and my dinner party. Oh well, we still had a lot of fun and Steve said it was just the birthday he had wanted. It was great getting to know my neighbor's some more too!

Happy Birthday to my dad today!



Caitlin, Quinn, and I'm holding the two of them steady. They both want to walk, but are not quite there yet. Notice how much darker Caitlin's skin color is. Wonder where that comes from????

Caitlin, Quinn, Jack
I'm starting to have a little trouble holding both wiggle worms

2 comments:

Yvonne Crawford said...

yeah, hmmmm...sounds stressful. HB to Steve.

Linda Storey said...

You'll have 3 soon. AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!