Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Parent's Visit

What a nice surprise I had last night! My parents were going to visit, but said they would come at some other time due to the Storey's having such bad germs. Before you think that's mean, I'm the one who told them to stay away. We've been sick for more than a week now and I would hate to infect my worst enemy with this let alone my own parents! Sometimes, I've felt as if the Grim Reaper himself were going to come get me from the bed. Ok, a little dramatic, but I get that way when I'm sick!!! Anyway, my mom called last night and said she was at a nice little hotel and then started naming things that were 5 minutes away from my house. Surprise! They came to see us regardless of the germ invasion! So, I met them out last night for supper and then Caitlin and I spent the morning with them doing what we love most....SHOPPING! We had such a great time and Caitlin was a little angel. She must somehow know that Grandma's the one who will be spoiling her in the future, so she best be cute now! It was great to see you mom and dad! I hope we will somehow meet up again soon while you snowbirds are in the sunny south! For pictures, I expect my father will post the ones he took on his own blog (http://tonycrawford.blogspot.com) soon.

No comments: