Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Daycare Update

Today was a better day for our little Miss Caitlin. She wasn't screaming when I dropped her off, just crying, which was an improvement from the past two days. Actually, by the time I finished organizing her stuff and was walking out the door she had stopped crying and was playing with one of the employees who sat down with her and a toy. When I picked her up, she was crying as she shoved Goldfish crackers into her mouth. Yes, the healthy snacks these daycares provide are wonderful...NOT! So she was crying, but eating. Also, one of the daycare employees showed me photos from her phone of Caitlin playing with a ball. They wanted to prove to me that things were going better. Very nice! Tomorrow should be even better! We'll see....

3 comments:

Yvonne Crawford said...

That's good. I hope it all works out and you like your job too!

Yvonne Crawford said...

She said that some kids just eat a lot and I have to be the gate keeper. Which is fine, she's getting better. She said that thing where you don't know when you are full does not happen in toddlers, only adults. She just said she eats so fast that it is not enough time to tell her brain she's full and just to stop her. Which we do. Seriously it's tons better than the summer. She's 34.5 pounds. remember she was 30 pounds at 1 year old. And she's 2.5. She's not on a diet though, dont worry.

Linda Storey said...

Oh good. I'm glad it's better. I was hating to think she was starving for food all the time. Little precious!