Sunday, December 2, 2007

Kids these days!!!



So, we went to Circuit City yesterday and look what we found! This is a shopping cart at Circuit City for kids. It's totally cool! Caitlin might only be 10 months old, but she LOVED it! She was steering the wheel all around the store and I just had to take a photo. We never had cool stuff like this! Kids these days are totally spoiled, especially mine! Yes, I do carry my camera everywhere I go. It's in the diaper bag. You just never know when you'll find something that's blogworthy. Dad, maybe you should carry your camera around with you! Ha ha ha...

Well, I think I'm all caught up on my blogging now. Until next post...

4 comments:

Lori said...

Wow, that is really neat! You kids would have loved that when you were little. I remember that Brian was crazy about volkswaggons - especially red ones, he called them "wattles" - I have no idea why he choose that word but he would point and say "red wattle" and "green wattle" etc. if we passed them on the road.

Yvonne Crawford said...

First thing I think of is - "Gel her hands!" Bleck. I try to avoid those things! Germ city. Okay, okay, I'm a germ freak, but Brian is with me on this one. Then again, Caitlin has a pacifer, so it's not as bad and I do occasionally use things like that, but not often. Especially since Master Callum picks his nose lately.

Yvonne

Linda Storey said...

Interesting that you mentioned that Von. I have a bad sore throat and the dr. says it could be strep. I was wondering how in the world I could've gotten it. My neighbor said kids in daycare are germ carriers, but Caitlin is not in daycare yet. You solved it!!! She got germs from the red wattle!

Yvonne Crawford said...

Welcome to the world of germs. Give it about 6 months and things will get better. Prepare for the worst though.