Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Job

Well, I haven't blogged for awhile and that is because I have officially returned to work. Once I get home from work, I have too many chores and am too tired to get on the computer, so from now on expect a post once a week. I now work full time as a part of the Charleston Apartment Guide team. Need an apartment?
There it is! Job security!

I love my new job! The team I work with are full of high energy and I'm kept busy all day. Time goes by so fast. As to what I do exactly...a whole bunch of "stuff". It's really a variety of things from public relations and administrative to attending conventions and working with budgets and accounting. Lots of various duties. LOVE IT! I do miss Caitlin a TON, but I figure this is for the best. Perhaps in part to daycare she has finally learned to crawl!!! Hooray Caitlin!


With having a new job I can now buy things. I bought Caitlin her first pair of shoes. I don't think she likes them as of yet. She likes chewing on the laces?!




Lastly, we went to the SC Aquarium yesterday. We're annual members, so it gives us something fun to do on the weekend. She loves looking at the fish. I think she'll be a SCUBA diver like her daddy. I also dive, but nowhere near Steve's level.






Speaking of Steve, he won another award. This time for a marinade he created. I believe the award is called "The Hot Pepper Award." Go Steve!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Until next Saturday.....

3 comments:

Lori said...

You take great pictures Linda. Love the new big girl shoes!

Yvonne Crawford said...

Very cool on the award! Congrats Steve.

Yvonne

Lori said...

Wow, another award - way to go Steve!