Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Bri!

Today was my brother's birthday, so we took him to Stickey Fingers for dinner and met up with a bunch of our friends. I kept telling everyone he was 30, because that would make me 27! Some people believed it...I think...I hoped?


Brian, Josh, and Jolee



People of all ages came to celebrate! That's Deb and her son Mason. Jason's in the background.



Rhiney, Jim, and Richard



The Gang! Steve was at dinner, but for some reason he wasn't in this photo. Bathroom break perhaps? Kristyn is the 37 week pregnant female on the left. She's been on bed rest, because the baby has been trying to arrive early. She was just taken off bed rest today! Do you know how freaked we all were that she was going to go into labor while at the restaurant?! CRAZY! Although, it's a good day for Birthdays, just ask my brother!

Lemon swirl cake and Blackforest Cake. Gotta have two cakes! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!

On another note, last night we went to an engagement party and I took a great photo of Caitlin enjoying some melba toast. Thus, I must post it here!



1 comment:

Lori said...

that's quite a group you had Linda. Looks like you had a great time. I'm all for Brian being 30 'cause that helps me out as well. I can't believe you guys have grown up so fast!