Wednesday, January 16, 2008

GOODNESS GRACIOUS!

We're now onto an ear infection in both ears, which in turn has caused another situation due to the meds. The other situation is hard to write about on a blog without sounding crude. Lets just say it involves extra diapers and giving Caitlin Pedialite and bananas.
I just realized that I may not have posted all my Caitlin sickness issues. My poor child has been ill since around the 20th of December when she had her first ear infection. At that time it was only in one ear. Then it turned into a bad cold. Then, she started coughing so bad that she was sick to her stomach. Now, a double ear infection. She has yet to be well, since December 20th. Poor kid! Poor mom! Poor dad too! Steve was on Caitlin duty last night and woke up with her 3 times. Such a good hubby I have!

1 comment:

Yvonne Crawford said...

It's just terrible. Well they say 6 months and it boosts their immune system. Here is hoping...I don't envy you. I cringe everytime Callum or Mia's nose runs because I know what is next. We are all currently healthy, thanks be to God!

yvonne