Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Yesterday's News

Yesterday I had a great birthday! Here are some of the highlights.



My brother sent me this beautiful charm in the mail. It is by far one of the best gifts I have ever received and I will cherish it forever. It's a heart with the words little sister inside. He sent me a card with it and the words "Linda's the Best" were written inside. Just kidding! There was a beautiful card, but those might not have been the exact words. Note: That's an ongoing joke between B and me. He once gave me an ornament for Christmas with "Brian's the Best" enscribed on it. ANYWAY, I'm way off tangent here!

I received roses by delivery from our friends Pete and Alysia. Aren't they gorgeous?!


Amy, Nick, and Rick banned together to get me a menage of gifts and Steve bought me the Friends Season 10 DVD and a birhtday cake. The birthday cake is not in the photo 'cause we ate it!

We all went out to dinner at Tsunami's. Going counterclockwise there's me, Amy, Nick, Big John, Rick, and Caitlin. Steve is taking the photo. Best Buddies!


Lastly, I have to brag that my daughter was on her best behavior and ate all her dinner. She also enjoyed hitting at the Dora table top cover. She's only 8 months old, but loving Dora already! The face she's making is probably her wondering why her daddy is taking a photo when her face is covered with peas and oatmeal.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! It looks like yo uhad a great time. Supper idea about doing the blog. I hope Megan and Caitlin can get together soon for a play date.

Yvonne Crawford said...

Sounds like you had great birthday. I'm so glad you liked the charm. It was a really sweet gift from Bri.