Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm it!

I was tagged by Yvonne Crawford
1. Who is your man? My hubby Steve
2. How long have you been married? 2 years
3. How long dated? Dated for 1 year and engaged for 1 year I think.
4. How old is your man? Older than me.
5. Who eats more? I think he does.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did and I think I was shocked, but then I said it right back.
7. Who is taller? He is.
8. Who sings better? We both think we can sing!
9. Who is smarter? Steve reads a lot, so he has a much better vocabulary and he retains all sorts of knowledge. What counts as smart? My GPA was higher, but I forget everything!
10. Whose temper is worse? Me - hands down. I'm like my sister-in-law I think.
11. Who does the laundry? ME!
12. Who takes out the garbage? Steve when I remind him.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Steve
14. Who pays the bills? Both, but I balance the check book.
15. Who is better with the computer? Both the same I think.
16. Who mows the lawn? Steve mostly
17. Who cooks dinner? Both, but Steve likes cooking and I don't.
18. Who drives when you are together? Steve
19. Who pays when you go out? Both - we share money.
20. Who is most stubborn? ME
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Steve
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Steve's dad lives 2 hours away, mine live in a different country.
23. Who kissed who first? I don't remember
24. Who asked who out? Steve asked me, but he botched the first date!
25. Who proposed? Steve did.
26. Who is more sensitive? ABSOLUTELY ME!!!!!
27. Who has more friends? I think I do.
28. Who has more siblings? I do - he has none.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I can't say. Steve reads my blog!
I would tag Tony Crawford, but he wouldn't reply to this kind of thing!

3 comments:

Yvonne Crawford said...

LOL on your dad comment. SO TRUE!!! So I hope I eat my words and he actually plays.

Lori said...

I think he will play. BTW I would have played too. Love your comments Linda. Both you and Yvonne were so honest on what you thought of yourselves. BTW I think you sing way better but Steve plays the guitar much better and does a great interpretation of other folks.

Linda Storey said...

He is a great impersonator!