Saturday, October 6, 2007

Birthday Week

I had another birthday celebration last night. When your birthday falls on a Tuesday you need to have a birthday week, so that you can celebrate on the weekend too! Last night my friends and I went to Yamato, which is a hibachi restaurant. It was great fun until my friends decided embarrassing me was on the menu. The waiter made me get up on a chair in the middle of the restaurant while everyone sang happy birthday. HORROR and it's not even Halloween yet!


This is a photo of a stranger in glasses, Steve, Summer, her Steve, Mary and Eddie


I had to rub Buddha's belly while the waiter took a photo. Steve took this photo at the same time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record, it was NOT my idea to make you stand up on your chair in front of everyone like that. I would have never made you do such a thing in public! :)

Linda Storey said...

That is true. I think you were just as mortified as I was. You had sympathy mortification for me!

Yvonne Crawford said...

Wow, that is cool that your birthday just keeps going and going - just like the energizer bunny.