Tuesday, October 2, 2007

October 2, 2007 - Birthday's and Motherhood


Well, today's my birthday and so far I have put away two baskets of laundry from last night, completed two more loads of laundry, made the beds, gone grocery shopping, made breakfast and lunch for Caitlin, did the dishes, and changed 4 diapers (one of which was a HUGE monstrous poopy)! It is 1:30 pm and I'm just now eating for the first time today. These are the joys of motherhood! I was saying to myself I can't believe it's my birthday and here I've done more chores than most do in one week! Then I saw Caitlin's sweet little innocent face looking at me, took a picture, and decided none of that birthday stuff matters to me anymore. I'm lucky to have my little monster. Besides, I'm getting a nice dinner at Tsunami's tonight and I already received some great presents!

No comments: