Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Weekly Lunch Date


Being a stay at home mom can be very boring sometimes, so every week I go out to lunch with Caitlin. This photo is Caitlin and I at Locklears, where a friend of mine works. This way I get to hang out with my friend Amy, eat lunch, and have Caitlin entertained!
Another thing about being a stay at home mom is that you can either sleep in while your child is still sleeping or get up and do your hair and make up. As you can see from this photo, I chose to sleep! Construction is still going on at my house and Caitlin is teething. Can you see the bags under my eyes from the lack of rest? She, of course, looks very well rested!

2 comments:

Lori said...

How true - rested babies and exhausted Mommies. It looks like Caitlin really likes going out to lunch - she is giving the tumbs up sign.

Yvonne Crawford said...

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out who Caitlin looks like. In this picture you don't look a thing alike, but in others you do. Okay I have 2 children who look like their father, so I can make comments like that. :)