Monday, October 15, 2007

Egg Face

Caitlin loves feeding herself puffs, a type of baby cereal that melts in the mouth, so I decided to put cooked egg yolk in front of her to see if she would like it. Here's what happened:


Yup, she liked 'em! Notice how she is mushing them in one hand and shoving them into her mouth with the other? I tried feeding them to her with a spoon, because they were all over the place, but she only liked them when she got to feed herself. She's my little Miss Independent!

3 comments:

Yvonne Crawford said...

I'm impressed that she eats eggs! They are so good for her.

Yvonne

Lori said...

She really is a beautiful baby - egg face and all. I wonder who she got the independent streak from. Could it be hmmmmm - her Mom!

Lori said...

I am flattered that you would want to come to Canada - it is getting pretty cold here - no short sleeve weather anymore.