Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Day at the Park

Today is a gorgeous day in sunny South Carolina! It is sunny with a cool breeze and the air smells crisp. My favorite type of day. My good friend Michelle and I took our daughter's to the park.

Now, for those of you who read a previous blog about my friend Michelle and her daughter Megan, that is a different Michelle. This Michelle has a daughter named Sophia. Sophia is 7 months older than Caitlin, so it is from this Michelle whom I get all my advice from. Here's a shout out that I also get tons of advice from my sister-in-law too!

We had a great afternoon at the park. The girls had a picnic, played with bubbles, went on the swings, and then we all went for a scenic walk. What a nice Sunday afternoon!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I love the look on Caitlin's face when she is in the swing. She is not sure what to make of this new experience.

Yvonne Crawford said...

I asked Callum "Who is that?" "Is it Caitlin?" He replied. YAY, he knows who his cousin is.

Glad you had fun. Personally I'm all Halloweened out. We have done so many activities...craziness.

Loved the Halloween pictures of Caitlin.