Sunday, November 4, 2007

Lumber Jack Steve


Steve is cutting down a tree today. I think he is actually enjoying it! Ladies this is what happens when you give a man a saw, they will start cutting things down and they don't want to stop, so you have to be careful!


The not so fun part was digging out the root. Although Steve says it was no big deal, because he tied it to his truck.

Our home is almost finished. I'm so proud of myself, because I painted the front door and put the numbers on. Yay me! We just need sheetrock put up all around the house where it has come off the walls due to all the banging.

On a side note, we did not end up going to the Fair. The traffic was horrible and we were starving, so we went out for a nice dinner at the Crab House downtown Charleston. It was wonderful!!! I had the Alaskan King Crab legs. Soooo Good! The babysitter said that Caitlin was great and that she was a very easy going baby. Hmmm..... Why do I never meet that baby? Just kidding!

2 comments:

Yvonne Crawford said...

Yay on your house!!!

Okay your comment on my blog - did not sound like you at all!!!! I bet you won't be saying that when Caitlin has her first stomach flu. :( If you do, then you are a good God lovin' woman!!! Kudos to Linda Lou!

Lori said...

I csn just picture Steve with the saw! Good job his bumper didn't come off when he pulled the root out. Glad you enjoyed your dinner. I must admit I would much rather have a nice romantic dinner with my hubby than attend a noisy crowded fair, but then again, I am a lot older than you are and way past my "fair days".