Thursday, November 15, 2007

Best Buds!

Caitlin and Sophia have known each other since before birth, so in my opinion that makes them best buddies! They had a play date and dinner together last night, which went very well. There was no fighting over toys. They wanted whatever the other person had, but didn't get mad at each other when one pulled the toy away. Interesting... I wonder how long that will last.

Sophia gave me a great laugh before dinner last night. She is 7 months older than Caitlin, which makes her 16 months old I think. Anyway, she wanted to sit in Caitlin's portable high chair. I asked her where's Caitlin going to sit, thinking that she would not understand that question, but she pointed to her own high chair. I'm learning that babies are much smarter than I think they are. I couldn't believe it and had a great laugh over the fact that Sophia who is a baby herself, was smart enough to know that she wanted to sit in Caitlin's chair and that Caitlin could sit in her chair. She pointed so matter of fact like too! Maybe you had to be there, but it was funny.

I WANT THAT!

FUTURE PIANIST

2 comments:

Yvonne Crawford said...

Looks like Caitlin's hair is really getting thick. She looks really cute in that 2nd picture.

Thanks for the prayers, Brian's interview went well yesterday.

Lori said...

Love the long thin feet! She is soooo cute!