Monday, November 5, 2007

The Lord of the Dance

I'm so excited, today I bought tickets to see the Lord of the Dance and got 8th row center! Woo-Hoo!!! I was online the moment the tickets went on sale. I've been wanting to see this show ever since I saw it with my mom 10 years ago. I loved it! I was so excited when I found out they were coming to Charleston (barely anything ever comes to Charleston) that I was Irish Dancing around the kitchen. For those of you who are wondering if I really know how to Irish Dance I totally do! I took lessons as a child....for a few days...maybe one day...

2 comments:

Lori said...

You are a very quick learner! Congrats on the tickets, that is awesome. Wish I could be there to see it again with you and Steve.

Yvonne Crawford said...

That sounds fun! love that Irish dancing and the music too!!!