Saturday, June 21, 2008

Spoiled!

So, I don't know if people actually read my blog anymore, since I rarely post anything. Hopefully they do!

A couple of weeks ago I looked after my friend's child and she had a pair of crocs, which are the latest shoe fad. I swore I'd never buy any! They look like gardening shoes! Caitlin loved them! She would not give the little girl her crocs back, so I ended up caving in and buying her some of her own. Here they are:




Well, at least they look cute on her. She gets all sorts of complements!


Here she is in a dress my uncle Collin and his wife gave to her. I put her in it for her swimming lessons. It's a great beach dress too! Caitlin takes swimming lessons every Saturday. It was my hope that she would learn not to be such a wild child in the water. She has no fear! So far, she just does her own thing during the lesson. That's ok. It was worth a try!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Quite the little lady in her dress and her pink crocs.