Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Caitlin

Caitlin turned one on Monday, February 4th. Monday was a work day, so we celebrated on Sunday. Super Bowl Sunday! My friend Michelle who was throwing a Super Bowl party permitted me to have a mini-Caitlin celebration too, which was very kind of her. Her daughter Sophia is Caitlin's buddy...well...they will be! I ordered a cake from Publix and they gave me a bonus little cake. AWESOME! So, we had a celebration with just the family (Steve's dad was in town) before we went to the other party.


She's going to hate me for this, isn't she!

What is this? This is the bonus cake mommy got for FREE!




Mmmmmm....


Her Birthday Present. A Whinnie the Pooh train. A very loud train!




Her little party. Notice the mylar Super Bowl balloon? I bought her that. She needs to get used to the Super Bowl being around her birthday sometimes.

This was the cake I ordered from Publix, unaware that they'd give me a bonus one too! SWEET!

2 comments:

Tony Crawford said...

Love the pictures Linda, especially the one where she is eating the bonus cake!

Yvonne Crawford said...

Brian has to deal with that birthday around superbowl A LOT.

Smurfs - I have them on DVD - in French though. ;) LOVE SMURFS!